#Verisign helps the elderly with early morning #domain transactions
If you’re a senior citizen over 65, you’re in good hands with Verisign.
The managers of .com and .net domains announced that elderly domainers will get special treatment with their domain registrations and renewals.
“Here at Verisign we want to provide additional support to those senior citizens that shop with our Registry, and give them back some of the love,” said Verisign spokesperson, Bob Castas.
“If you’re 65 and older, you will get early morning access to our special tools here at Verisign, allowing you to peruse trending keywords such as ‘coronavirus’ and ‘which store near me has toilet paper’ easier!” exclaimed Bob Castas.
The domain research tools and other perks that Verisign will be providing to the senior domain investors include the following:
- Early Bird Domain Research Tool: From 5:30am to 7:30am exclusive access codes
- Senior discounts to all future price increases for .COM and .NET until 2040
- Domain WHOIS with REALLY LARGE PRINT
- Option to register and renew domains using Medicaid
- Discounts at all Costco and BJ’s supermarkets for all toilet paper and associated products
Visit Verisign to sign up – you have to be at least 65 years old to qualify.
Copyright © 2020 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.