At Flippa, we are always looking for ways to add value and we will always add new features to support our growing ecosystem of business owners, buyers and the brokers who often support them.
Over the last few months we’ve been working on several ways to improve our seller and buyer experience. This has included the introduction of Flippa Escrow, high value business sales, dedicated account management for both sellers and buyers and the introduction of a broker program. Moving forward, we’ll also be investing for efficiency and to protect the integrity of the marketplace. This will include:
- ID verification to assure buyers and sellers
- Seller declarations to pre-qualify business inclusions
- In-platform buyer / seller messaging services
- An easy to use profile creator
And today, we are announcing new pricing plans designed to better suit our three core services. The new plans take effect effective immediately – Monday 5th November 2018 and are as follows:
- Asset Sales including the sale of a domain, app or starter site, i.e. something not generating any revenue, can be sold for a listing fee of $25 and success fee of 10%.
- Self Service Business Sales is best suited to profitable businesses with a minimum six month trading history. Sell for a listing fee of $200 and a success fee of 10%.
- Broker Supported Business Sales will match you with a specialist broker. Best for those with annual profits of 200k+. Sell for a listing fee of $200 and a success fee of 15%.
The 10% success fee on Asset Sales and Self Service Business Sales is a reduction. This was previously 15% for Credit Card payments and 12% when using Flippa’s escrow service. Flippa still absorbs the escrow transaction cost.
Note: Pricing and fees are in USD. Your sell price should always be in USD.