SEO is a priority for companies. 60% of marketers admit that inbound marketing (this includes SEO, blog content, etc.) is a source of high-quality potential customers. This state of affairs led to the demand for relevant specialists and the development of tools for SEO-audits.
Today we will look at popular and effective services that will help to search engine advancement to a new level.
SE Ranking – a site audit tool that analyzes a site and provides an error report. It gives an assessment of all key technical settings, allowing you to fix problems quickly and begin to receive more traffic as soon as possible.
You can customize the tool to your needs. Among the features are the automation of scheduled reports, their branding, manual adjustment of error detection, etc. The website audit from SE Ranking is so simple and informative that you can check the site for errors before buying in a matter of minutes. With it, you will achieve impressive results in a short period of time.
- Deep SEO audit, which allows you to identify all critical technical errors quickly.
- Parses headers and meta tags.
- Estimation of site loading speed.
- Image analysis for further optimization.
- Analysis of internal links.
- The ability to protect the server.
- PDF reports.
- There is a sitemap.xml generator.
- Compatible with any sites.
- Understandable not even for SEO specialist
Seoptimer – provides an excellent service which will help you to succeed in SEO. This is a good option if you are looking for a free solution that provides effective work. It has the function of saving reports in PDF format. The tool will send you a notification every time it finds a critical error, offering recommendations for troubleshooting. They also provide an extension for Google Chrome, greatly simplifying the work. This way you can open pages one at a time and see what changes they need.
- A comprehensive tool for independent website promotion in search engines.
- Finds critical errors and provides recommendations for resolving them.
- Allows you to generate corporate reports in PDF format.
- The tool has received localization for several countries. There are such languages: French, Spanish, English, German, Russian, etc.
- It is possible to embed the tool directly into the site. Lead notifications will be sent to your mail.
- Free tools included:
- Meta Tag Generator
- Keyword Generator
- Generator Robots.txt
- .Htaccess file generator
- XML Sitemap Generator
MySiteAuditor is a powerful tool that is suitable even for a large company that provides SEO services. Integration with the site is possible, which gives more opportunities for development. With MySiteAuditor you can view an unlimited number of pages and analyze them, make personalized reports with your logo and contacts. Browse your landing pages by keywords, create a unique promotion strategy, and get more customers. Reports will be provided in PDF format.
- Audit forms that are embedded directly into the site. You can create an unlimited number of them.
- Company forms and reports with the company logo and contacts.
- 24/7 support.
- Allows you to track conversions conveniently.
- It is possible to integrate with CRM (Mailchimp, Zapier, etc.).
Moz is a well-known SEO agency. The company offers its own tools for specialists and other companies that have already managed to establish themselves well. Moz’s internal ranking has great authority and has found widespread use among professionals. It allows you to choose a site for link building correctly, to determine the level of trust of search engines to the domain.
Huge functionality and capabilities allow Moz to be used by companies of any size. There are free and paid versions.
- Makes a thorough audit of the site, identifying critical errors.
- It tracks the ranking of keywords in more than 170 search engines.
- Parses backlinks.
- Allows you to search for new keywords and evaluate their complexity.
- Analysis of competitors.
Site Analyzer is an effective tool to make a quality SEO audit. Depending on the size and needs, you can use the free version where you can generate up to 20 reports per month without payment, or subscribe and get the opportunity to do this an unlimited number of times.
The service has a checklist of 50 criteria, which are extremely important for the successful promotion of the site. When errors are detected, it will instantly report them.
- The tool scans web pages and looks for technical errors.
- Lets you find broken links.
- Analyzes page titles and meta tags.
- Exports reports to CSV, Excel, and PDF.
- Performs SEO-audit of the site.
- Search for redirects.
- It allows you to generate Sitemap.xml, etc.
This is one of the most popular tools among professionals worldwide (and it’s also integrated directly with the listings on Flippa!). It helps to do competitor analysis, which includes used keywords, sources of backlinks, keywords for PPC. Wide functionality and deep analytics will help to increase the site ranking in search engines.
- Makes a technical SEO audit, allowing you to find critical errors.
- Allows you to evaluate the SEO strategy of competitors.
- Keyword analysis.
- Analysis of backlinks for any sites, etc.
Today, the market has a huge variety of tools. Each has its own advantages and features. Choosing software for SEO-audit, determine the key goals of your company and needs. So you can make the right decision for you.